We want to help. Below
are a few questions we believe you should be asking
about any factoring company you’re considering.
Even if you wind up choosing another organization (although
we can’t see how you would), first Financial Factoring is always available to you to
help explain this financial instrument and how factoring
can, with very little cost or effort, absolutely transform
your cash flow and ultimately your business.
Call us anytime
with any kind of question at 1-866-654-8314.
- Does a factoring company have experience
in my industry?
- How long will it take to fund me the
- How difficult is the approval process?
- Does a factoring company charge per-item
fees, per commission fees, administrative fees, minimum
monthly fees, per diem fees, application fees or any
other hidden fees?
- Is it a large size financial institution
or does it depend on a bank credit line?
- Does a factoring company own any other
business or businesses related to my industry?
- How long it will take to write me
- Is a company committed to customer
- Is a company's software adequate and
- Will a company go over the closing
documents with me?
- Does a company charges up-front fees
to close and fund my account the first time?
- Does it require minimum volumes per
month or certain sizes of invoices?
- How frequently does it disburse my
reserve (remaining balance) to me?
- How long will it take to advance my
company funds against its invoices, once I am
Let first Financial Factoring answer all
your questions for free.